Cyber Security Consultant & Trainer (Based in Dubai)@Ingram Micro posted 3 weeks ago
About Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
About Cyber Security Center of Excellence
Our Cyber Security team shares the advantage of the best People, Processes and Technology to take the Cyber Security business to the next level and create momentum for our business partners.
We provide the right value support of Cyber Security to our business partners using the in-house developed lead generation software as well as Consultants and Solution Architects.
We aim to support business partners to increase the Cyber Security business value, address more new business at lower investment and generate innovative leads.
We also address end-users with high value knowledge and content on behalf of our resellers.
In this role “Cyber Security Consultant & Trainer ”, you are accountable and responsible for leading, developing, delivering and managing Consulting and Training projects in Cyber Security and Privacy. The below activities, skill sets, and behaviors shall be exhibited by the job holder at high levels of maturity.
The job location is Dubai, UAE.
What will you do?
- End to end management and delivery of all consulting and training engagements in Cyber Security and Privacy
- Possess a broad range of Cyber/Information Security skills covering Audit, Gap Assessment, Governance, Risk Assessment, Data Classification, Privacy Impact Assessment, Data Protection, Remediation Assistance.
- To develop and maintain Information and Cyber Security policy, procedures to support organization information security program
- To translate information security program into specific actions which shall include security awareness, security
- Develop technical and commercial proposals for Cyber Security Consulting and Training projects.
- Knowledge on international standards, best practices, regulations and frameworks such as NIST, ISO27001, ISO27005, ISO 20000, NESA, SAMA, PCI-DSS.
- Solid knowledge on Digital Transformation.
- Maintain an up-to-date list of Consulting Services with rate cards, service name, service description, delivery approach and deliverables.
- Maintain an up-to-date list of Training Services with Training Name, Description, Man-days, remote/onsite delivery, training deliverables.
- Be able to develop high quality presentations, policies, and operating procedures for clients and resellers.
- Support business partners in developing and executing the successful approach of the Cyber Security knowledge and awareness in the market
- Transform team performance through learning
- Maintain significant contact with key business partners and client executives and management
- Stay updated with all developments relevant to delivery of Cyber Security and Privacy consulting engagements including updates to standards, regulations, frameworks, laws, etc.
- Acquire and maintain relevant certifications including CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CIPP/E, CIPM, CIPT.
- Own the Training Line of Business end to end and ensure its profitability (This includes planning, delivery, project management, coordination of sales and operations).
- Own the Consulting Line of Business end to end and ensure its profitability (This includes planning, delivery, project management, coordination of sales and operations).
Planning (Sales and Marketing)
- Be accountable for financial targets defined against Consulting and Training engagements.
- Develop Sales and Marketing Plans with Account Managers, Sales manager & Technical Team Leads on weekly, monthly & Quarterly basis.
- Work with marketing to maximize business and lead generation using direct mail, telemarketing and social media.
Which Talent do you bring?
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in Cyber Security consulting and training, and 2 to 5 years of experience in Data Privacy consulting and training with a demonstrable track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Master Degree or higher
- Certificates in Cyber Security (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CISM) and Data Privacy (e.g., IAPP certifications like CIPP/E, CIPM, CIPT)
- Excellent network of contacts within region and associated Customers, System Integrators and Resellers,
- Ability to operate at Senior Management level and become a trusted advisor to end-customers, with the objective to build long-term customer and channel relationships.
- Ability to mentor and foster professional growth of junior team members.
- Ability to quickly grasp how to articulate the company's products, solutions and strategy.
- Experience of working within a startup and/or establishment of a corporate brand within the region a distinct advantage.
What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents .