Data Analyst@Hiring organization posted 3 weeks ago
- Liaise with operational clients to identify opportunities for automation of data flow processes and integration between systems. Develop user requirements, design, implement and deploy solutions, data pipelines, and API.
- Manage and conduct user acceptance testing for developed solutions.
- Assess potential data sources, variables, and metrics that may be used as firms' KPIs.
- Implement Business Intelligence and data warehousing tools, in order to monitor the firm and cultivate actionable information from CRM and ERP, Finance data sources.
- Collaborating with HOD’s and other key stakeholders in order to identify their requirements.
- Do data mining and modelling to create data modelling and analyses of both structured and unstructured data.
- Develop applications to deploy real-time streaming analytics for the management team, relaying
current AUM figures, etc.
- Enable the automation of key processes using Python, AWS RDS, Lambda, Azure, SQL, and Power BI programming languages to develop web services to integrate systems using APIs.
- Come up with best practices around data architectural design platforms and review to enhance periodically.
- Manage and administer the full lifecycle of data automation and integration projects.
- Perform ETL tasks on disparate IT systems.
- Ensure data handling and solutions are compliant with GDPR and other regulatory requirements.
- Research and identify solutions to systems integration issues.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports as per managers reporting modals.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
- Run Data Breach Audits on periodic basis.
- Handle Data Leak Prevention and Data Classification tools
- Manage responses to employees in a timely, effective and efficient way, with a high degree of accuracy.
- Work remotely to contribute on deadlines and Work as a team to collaborate.
- Do Business Analyst role for Data related projects
- Cultivate the values and behaviors of Lifecare within the organization.
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure that all employees receive excellent service.
- To manage team workflow to ensure work is completed to agreed standards.
- To participate in and/or support key projects and practice/technical initiatives across the business as required.
- To achieve the right outcomes for clients. Conduct in professional remote working fashion to be committed to working outcome-based KPI’s.
Keep abreast of all technical research, legislative and regulatory change, and share knowledge with the team.
- Support Compliance team technical reports and evidence with the regulatory and legal environment in terms of data protection policy.
- Clear commitment to an effective and efficient organization active resource to add value using automation and scripting.
- Document and follow agile using Jira and Confluence.
- Degree in IT, software engineering, information management or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of various database programming languages including SQL, Datawarehouse, ETL, Python, AWS, and Azure Service, AWS-Serverless, API Gateway, MS Flow and Power Automate, CRM/ERP Data administration and Migration and Jira/Confluence
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Proven record of delivering all work accurately and on time and to agreed standards
- Expert-level knowledge and solid skills in database programming, ETL, and data analysis.
- Strong knowledge in Data Visualisation layer viz Power BI.
- Proven record of working with third-party APIs to perform ETL functions and develop data warehouses.
- Hand on with Data classification and DLP tools preferably with Microsoft and AWS
- Excellent English communicative (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- CRM packaged software Data warehouse and data lakes architectural mindset.
- Think operationally, anticipate future consequences and trends and incorporate them into the organizational and/or team plans
- Discuss and gain functional understanding and user requirements to deliver.
- Initiate projects and take responsibility for continuous improvement
Work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
Proven work experience in database programming, ETL, and data analysis.
Results-proven track record of exceeding goals.
VaporVm is a cloud services company and we help organizations improve operations and reduce costs. We provide an alternative to the break/fix or on-demand outsourcing model, where the service provider performs on-demand services and bills the customer only for the work done. We also specialize in providing advisory services in Cyber Security, Data Science, and Infra. Our company is headquartered out of the United Arab Emirates and we have a global presence spanning over 3 continents and 9 countries.