Design, evaluate, produce fabrication drawings, lifting equipment
- Can work in areas of: structural, electrical, mechanical or electronics engineering
.• Can conduct testing and advise on the production of equipment
- Design equipment and accessory components using AutoCAD and Solid Works
- Responsible for the design, development, documentation and release of new products to production.
- Responsible for tracking projects, conducting design reviews and progress reports to ensure deadlines are met per the schedule
.• Oversee the fabrication of prototypes and pre -production parts for testing
- Selection of components and vendors and provide suppliers with necessary design information to develop components as needed as well as to ensure production of quality products
.• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.