Desktop Support Engineer@RHM Computers LLC posted 2 weeks ago
Tech Support Engineer – RHM Computers L.L.C | IT Simplified
Are you a highly skilled IT help desk technician with excellent customer service skills? Do you have excellent communication skills? Would you want to be part of a friendly and supportive team?
RHM Computers L.L.C, headquartered in Dubai, UAE, is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to work remotely from your India based home office and support our UAE based clients. We are an IT managed services (MSP) business that specializes in a high-quality, customer focused approach to designing, managing, and maintaining computer networks and have been in business since 2008. We provide an enjoyable & supportive atmosphere with opportunities for growth and development. Besides a desirable work environment, we offer healthy lifestyle performance incentives, and more.
About the role:
A person having high aspiration and passion for customer service excellence can accomplish their vison in RHM. Tech Support is the vital point of contact for all IT related incidents and service requests. Ability to demonstrate and communicate effectively with the wide variety of people in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, which provides services in professional manner, through email, phone, or any mode of digital communication. You need to be highly motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage ambiguity.
- Provide remote help desk support to our clients.
- Pro-actively anticipate, pre-empt, diagnose, and solve hardware, network, and software problems.
- Effectively execute our service offerings and communicate their value to clients and offer end to end solution to Customer/Client satisfaction.
- Assume responsibility for on time and efficient service.
- Following documented processes for completing tasks and log them efficiently in CRM database.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of customer's specific business environment.
- Focus on delivering world class customer service to every customer coming reaching out for Support.
Essential Skills / Qualification / Experience:
- Should be able to carry communication in English with ease.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science / IT or commensurate work experience.
- 2+ years of IT experience.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and networking fundamentals.
- Broad knowledge and troubleshooting skills for Laptop and Desktop troubleshooting – Windows and Mac OS, MS Office 2013-2019 Suites, printers, and PDA/mobile devices (Android and iOS).
- Basic understanding of Windows Server, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Exchange, and RDS (Remote Desktop Services).
- Optional, if individual possess IT Certifications such as Microsoft MCP, MCSA, MCSE, Cisco CCNA or Others.
Job Type: Full-time