Dietician@Confidential posted 4 weeks ago
The leading wellness group of clinics in Dubai, Health & Wellness Center are modern-day community-based clinics, offering 360-degree comprehensive, continuous and complete care for you and your family, of all ages.
Dietitian Job Responsibilities:
- Conducts nutrition consultations.
- Keeps detailed patient records.
- Helps patients set and reach their health goals.
- Ability to interpret body composition analysis.
- Advises patients on healthy nutrition practices.
- Develops customized meal plans and grocery lists.
- Meets with patients regularly to track their progress.
- Uses common practice management software.
- Handles scheduling and billing when needed.
- Uploads Medical Record Number (MRN) into the system.
- Collaborates with a patient’s doctors and nurses.
- Stays up to date on nutrition research.
- Reporting to and working closely with doctors to create lifestyle plans.
- Working predominantly with weight loss, metabolic syndrome, gut health, food allergies, intolerances & sensitivities.
- Assisting in Continue Glucose Monitoring (CGMs).
- Follows the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Adheres to DHA regulations.
Dietitian Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills required (English essential; Arabic is a bonus)
- Provides excellent patient care.
- Learns about new patients quickly.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Multi-tasks well in a fast-paced workplace.
- Collaborates with other medical staff.
- Excels at organization and project management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- At least 3-years of patient experience is required.
- Holds DHA license
- Full-time Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED14,000.00 – AED18,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- patient: 3 years (Required)
- DHA License (Required)