Digital Marketing Executive – INTERNSHIP PROGRAM@Enum Digital posted 2 weeks ago
We Enum Digital ( Digits that Define Growth ) are a fast-growing and well-reputed Dubai's 1st Digital Experiential Marketing Agency. We Activate Businesses & Brands for Digital Change and help Global Organizations and Businesses procure cost-effective, reliable, and world-class software solutions, digital designs, and marketing services. At Enum Digital, we confidently deliver the customer desired figures in terms of engagement, leads, and sales. Working from offices in Dubai, Muscat, Middletown, & Karachi. Our team of 100+ full-time staff specializes in delivering the Top-Class Digital Services.
A growing web and digital agency are looking for an active and energetic Digital Marketing Intern.
Key/Major job responsibilities during the internship include but are not limited to:
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their needs and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on services
- Preparing the quotations and Invoices
- Managing leads in the CRM
- Monitoring Live Chat on Website
- Communicating with clients over emails (Welcome Emails, Set-up appointments)
- Portfolio Sheet Creation/Management
- Follow up with clients on WhatsApp/emails
- Draft proposals based on a client brief.
Minor Job responsibilities during the internship include but are not limited to:
- Writing Blogs, Post Captions, etc
- Advertising related tasks
- Social Media Posting
- SEO Activities ( Increase followers/likes, FAQs, Blog Writing, Directory Submissions )
Key job responsibilities after the permanent position include but are not limited to:
- Ownership of quarterly targets
- Collaborate with team members to achieve the sales target
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data in an excel sheet
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with Canva + Hubspot CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Can Join Immediately
At the end of this internship program, you will be given a 3 months internship Certificate from one of the Leading Digital Experiential based Marketing Agency
Job Type: Internship
Contract length: 3 months
- Are you currently in UAE, Yes/No?
- How soon you can join?
- What is your purpose for applying to this internship?
- Will be you able to join a permanent position after the internship period?
- Have you ever used Canva tool before? If yes, then how much is your experience? Please share some of your canva work at email@example.com before we set up an interview with you.
- Have you gone through the job description mentioned in the job ad?
- What's your visa status and when is it going to expire?
- Do you understand that is an internship position and you will not be only given any salary?
- Dubai: 1 year (Preferred)