Digital Marketing Intern@Horn ok please FZ LLC posted 2 weeks ago
Hornokplease FZ LLC is the tech enable intercity logistics company. We are engaged in moving, shifting delivery, logistic solution, cargo service, painting service etc.
We are looking for an enthusiastic creative marketing intern to join our team. Any vibrant person, eager to learn, full of creative ideas, as well as organized enough to put them all into practice should do. The Marketing Intern will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities of the sales and marketing team while learning valuable skills related to sales and marketing.
- Assist with designing and executing sales and marketing campaigns
- Research the Internet for new leads and develop prospect lists
- Maintain and update business contact information.
- Develop and edit collateral, including sales proposals, website postings, email, newsletters, and press releases
- Assist with Event planning and lead generation
- Handling Social Media accounts and its content
- Assist with developing PR activities
- Support the development of new and innovative marketing collateral
- Conduct market research, as needed
- Take on additional duties and responsibilities, as needed
We want to give you the freedom to contribute with innovative ideas and assist in organizing our upcoming marketing campaigns and developing marketing strategies in all stages. Unlike others, we are not just looking for someone to make tea, we want it to be a true learning experience for you. This internship will help you acquire a diverse skill set and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies, event logistics & professional communication. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in a creative start-up that will help prepare you for any professional field.
Please note, the candidate should have a valid student/parent/spouse sponsorship or UAE visa to apply for an internship.
Job Types: Part-time, Fresher
Salary: AED1,000.00 – AED1,200.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)