Digital Marketing Manager (maternity cover – 8 months contract)@LEGO posted 2 weeks ago
You are a strong, digitally savvy marketeer with a passion for technology?
Our fantastic Middle East and Africa Marketing Team is looking for its newest member who will influence and shape the digital marketing agenda across the region. This is a fun job, with wide responsibilities, and we are excited to meet you and hear how you can make us better in this role! Are you interested in this amazing opportunity?
- Prepare media briefing, KPI setting and reporting for digital campaigns in MEA
- Manage social media and YouTube channels for MEA, supervise performance and content calendar execution
- Coordinate media, social media and creative agencies, provide sparring and regular evaluation
- Collaborate with brand managers on regular media performance tracking
- Collaborate effectively with REEMEA regional and global digital teams on implementing global digital strategies in MEA
Play your part in our team succeeding
As a member of LEGO Middle East and Africa Team will be responsible for leading the implementation of Digital Marketing Agenda in the Middle East and Africa.
Do you have what it takes?
- Master’s Degree
- Proven track record of experience in digital marketing (ideally in-house experience in FMCG/fashion industry or in media agency)
- Able to set quantifiable and meaningful targets
- Focused on execution and following through
- Able to work in multi-cultural team
- Able to manage multiple agency partners from remote location
- Open to learn and acquire new skills
Join the global LEGO® team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
- Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group!
- United Arab Emirates, Dubai,