Digital Marketing Specialist/PPC Specialist@Welkin Marketing Management posted 3 weeks ago
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist/ PPC (Pay Per Click) Manager to plan and run our PPC campaigns. You will be also required to track and manage our paid search budgets.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist/ PPC (Pay Per Click) Manager, you will be responsible to do search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO) for our clients. For this position, you should be extremely good with numbers and have great analytical skills.
Your main objective should be to ensure that our PPC ads and promotion endeavors have the most astounding return on investment (ROI.)
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, apply now. We will love to meet you.
- Plan and form effective paid search strategies.
- Run and optimize different PPC (Pay per click) campaigns.
- Manage ad accounts on multiple platforms like Google Ads, Bing, etc.
- Take part in a selection of keywords and targeting audiences.
- Plan budget and monitor bids to increase better ROI.
- Track KPIs to evaluate performance and pinpoint issues.
- Deliver reports for administration and management.
- Compose appealing and brief copies for adverts.
- Sustain partnerships with PPC vendors and ad platforms.
- Discover approaches and ways to decrease the risk of click fraud.
- Stay up to date with PPC (Pay per click) advertising and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) trends.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Digital Media, or a related field.
- Proven 2+ years of experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Professional certification in Google Ads will be preferred.
- ( SEO, SMM, PPC, Paid Social Media, lead generation)
- Strong working experience in the analysis of data and reporting.
- Exceptional knowledge of SEO and advanced digital marketing skills.
- Familiar with all Social media sites and platforms e.g. Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Yahoo, etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends, etc.
- Understanding HTML and XML will be an added benefit.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Outstanding analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem solving and networking skills.
- Strong work ethics.
Salary will be discussed upon interview
Job Type: Full-time
All applicants must be required to wear a mask.
- Digital Marketing Specialist in Dubai: 3 years (Preferred)