E-Commerce Specialist@Lucky Kids posted 1 week ago
- Experienced in Listing Products and handling on online platforms (noon, amazon, carrefour, etc.)
- Description and Content writing of the product
- Good linguistics to handle online sales inquiry and customer feedback.
- Knowledge of Photoshop to edit photographs will be an advantage
- Coordinate order processing, delivery and returns of customer orders
- Ensure the fulfilment of customers' orders via store pick of delivery service
- Good Communication and writing skills in English (Arabic will be an advantage)
- Develop product marketing plan, analysis of the main keywords of the product, develop promotion, activity plan, responsible for product market research.
- Responsible for optimizing the store promotion model, improving the store click-through rate, browsing and conversion rate, and completing the store sales performance.
- Timely record all kinds of activity rules changes, do a good job of daily activity effect statistics to do a good job of daily all kinds of platform activities registration and Tracking and evaluating management of each activity process.
- Need to have experience in B2C e-commerce operation.
- Amazon, Noon and other cross-border e-commerce platform digital sales work experiences are preferred.
- Have a certain understanding with the e-commerce and incense products
- Familiar with the use of office software office series.
- Work proactively.
- Able to read and write Arabic is preferred.
- Be responsible for the work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From AED3,000.00 per month
Wearing a mask is mandatory
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- E-commerce: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)