- Conduct the whole cycle and process of economic research in order to produce and publish economic reports and informative bulletin pages and briefers.
- Process and analyze data relevant for insightful research.
- Prepare other studies and reports as required.
- Master’s Degree in Economics and/or Business studies.
- Minimum 5 year experience in an economic research institution in the same position
- Knowledge of economic and business issues in the region and internally
- Expertise in research techniques and data management techniques
- Previous experience of managing research projects
- High command of English (Reading, Spoken, and Written) Arabic is preferable and or an advantage ▪ Proficiency in MS Office
Global applications are welcome, please only apply if you have a Masters Degree in Economics