Engineering Security Lead@Help AG posted 3 weeks ago
The Engineering Security Lead will bring expertise in creation of procedures, implementing processes and programs to ensure helpful services for customers. Managing a diverse workforce in Help AG MSS to ensure efficient day-to-day operations. The Engineering Security Lead will work closely with Management, Senior Engineers, Threat Analysts, Solution Architects, other Security Engineers, and clients to complete high profile, critical services to existing Managed Security Service clients.
This position will be based in Dubai, UAE and being a part of the management team, the engineering lead makes tangible contributions to the advancement of organizational goals and practices by developing processes & programs to ensure that members of staff adhere to it for effective and efficient service deliver across the customers.
- Perform work quality checks & implement a program to continuously improve quality
- Ownership on team roster & scheduling of annual leave plans for team members.
- Ensure team member adherence to operational regulations
- Set and measure goals associated with cyber operations.
- Measure & analyze effort and allocate to business performance; implement projects to improve efficiency
- Perform skip level/escalation calls with customers as they arise.
- Prioritize, delegate, and assign BAU and urgent/escalation tasks to team members
- Resolve team member problems.
- Create and maintain SOP and any other technical/process/ISMS documentation work.
- Conducting regular weekly team meetings to address technical challenges, tasks progress and statuses to meet deadlines.
- Onboarding & offboarding of team members
- Actively delegate tasks in use case creations, due diligences, and technical acceptance of new onboarded customer for MSS services
- Standardize and centralize use case creations for MSS customers.
- Experience and knowledge of SIEM is essential (minimum three – SPLUNK, Sentinel, LogRhythm, Securonix, QRadar & Alien Vault)
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience supporting and maintaining Managed Cyber Security Services
- 5-6 years of experience with technical expertise in SIEM, EDR, NDR & MVA.
- Professional experience working with networks and network architecture.
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
- College degree or equivalent training with experience working in a Security Operations Center & Managed Security.
- Experience working with clients in a service delivery function
- Shift flexibility, including the ability to provide after-hours support when needed
- Experience working with internal and client ticketing and knowledge base systems for Incident and Problem tracking as well as procedures
- Health insurance with one of the leading global providers for medical insurance
- Career progression and growth through challenging projects and work
- Employee engagement activities throughout the year
Help AG is the cybersecurity arm of e& enterprise (formerly Etisalat Digital) and provides leading enterprise businesses and governments across the Middle East with strategic consultancy combined with tailored information security services and solutions that address their diverse requirements, enabling them to evolve securely with a competitive edge.
Present in the Middle East since 2004, Help AG was strategically acquired by e& (formerly Etisalat Group) in Feb 2020, hence creating a cybersecurity and digital transformation powerhouse in the region.
Help AG has firmly established itself as the region's trusted IT security advisor by remaining vendor-agnostic, trustworthy, independent, and cybersecurity focused. With best-of-breed technologies from industry-leading vendor partners, expertly qualified service delivery teams and a state-of-the-art consulting practice, Help AG delivers unmatched value to its customers by strengthening their cyber defences and safeguarding their business.