Palazzo Versace Dubai is a Neoclassical masterpiece with delicate characteristics of Arabian architecture, reminiscent of a 16th century Italian palace. The hotel is genuinely reflective of the Versace lifestyle, with a spectacular entryway, towering ceilings, planted gardens, and a choice of well-crafted Italian furnishings.
Palazzo Versace Dubai is perfectly positioned along the beaches of the historic Dubai Creek in Jaddaf Waterfront, less than 15 minutes from Dubai International Airport and 8 minutes from the Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai. The spectacular ‘Pietra di Fiume’ design of the legendary Medusa and Greek décor greets visitors upon arrival. A stroll around the 5-star hotel’s public spaces shows various exclusive Versace designs and textiles, while the lagoon pools and reflection ponds accentuate the calm of the hotel’s lush gardens – a true luxury getaway for leisure tourists.
Versace designed and tailor-made every piece of furniture and fabric that adorns the hotel’s 215 hotel rooms and suites, as well as 169 villas, particularly for the Palazzo Versace Hotel in Dubai. Each of the hotel’s eight restaurants and bars has an outdoor terrace to replicate the tradition of Palazzos, where the inside court was the casual location to socialize, dine, and enjoy the weather. The three outdoor pools are flanked by palm trees and flowers and are covered with mosaic tiles. This premium hotel in Dubai is a fantastic site for weddings and social functions due to its beautifully landscaped grounds and unrestricted views of the Dubai Creek and cityscape.
Descriptions of Jobs
We are searching for a Creative, Dynamic, Young, and Self-Driven Executive Chef to join us at one of Dubai’s most prestigious properties.
To give leadership and direction to the team and operations in order to guarantee that the culinary operation meets its objectives and contributes to the overall profitability of the hotel while adhering to the Palazzo Versace Brand standards.
- Oversee the culinary processes, planning of menus and designing standard recipes to ensure consistent quality in food production, that meet guest expectations and contribute to the profitability of the hotel
- Participate in the preparation of the Annual Business Plan to ensure the culinary operation is adequately represented
- Ensure that HACCP and other local regulations are adhered to ensure the highest food hygiene standards
- Liaise with purchasing to ensure prompt and efficient purchasing, food quality, issuing of supplies, stock control and inventory control
- Liaise with Stewarding to ensure an adequate supply of equipment, and to ensure kitchen cleanliness and hygiene meet the required standards
- Liaise with Engineering to ensure prompt and efficient repair and maintenance
- Liaise with the F&B Managers to monitor food quality, plan “specials” and to discuss operational problems
- Make recommendations to Management for modernization of equipment, service methods and presentation, to improve guest satisfaction
- Provide creative culinary ideas to project and enhance the image and reputation of the culinary operation
- Frequently verify that the dishes served in the outlets meet guest expectations and hotel standards
- Monitor and analyse the menus and product of competitive restaurants and keep up to date with international culinary trends to maintain a competitive advantage
- Perform any other duties that management may reasonably require
- Recent experience in an executive chef or executive sous chef role in a five star luxurious hospitality operation
- Experience with handling large operations
- Experience leading a multi-cultural kitchen brigade in a senior culinary leadership role
Hygiene and safety
Kitchen Operation Management
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation & Benefits: To be discussed during interview