Executive Office Admin Assistant@WHR Solution posted 2 weeks ago
Crowne Plaza Dubai is an iconic landmark centrally situated in Dubai on Shaikh Zayed Road, across the road from Dubai's Museum of the Future, World Trade Centre and Dubai’s business district. We are minutes away from major Dubai attractions like Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, The Frame, Crowne Plaza Dubai is a 15-minute ride from the Gold Souk, the Spice market in Deria, 20 minutes from La Mer beach which you can reach with our daily shuttle bus. We are also a preferred partner with Dubai Parks & Resorts. Our guest can enjoy special discount entry tickets to the different theme parks of Dubai Parks.
Crowne Plaza Dubai offers 11 different room, suites and apartment types with a variation of sizes. These rooms, suites and apartments are suitable for different occupancies or to be used as offices or meeting rooms. The conference and meetings facilities with different meeting room sizes as well as ballrooms, is suitable for private functions, weddings or conferences,
Crowne Plaza Dubai accommodation is supported by a bouquet of award winning themed restaurants that offer a variety of cuisines, Chamas Brazilian Churrascaria, Al Fresco authentic Italian, Trader Vic’s, delicious Polynesian cuisine and creative cocktails, Harvesters English restaurant and pub and Wagamama Asian restaurant.
- Work with Senior Management in determining and preparing weekly meeting Agenda. Draft minutes for such meetings.
- Handle all incoming calls to executive office.
- Manage all executive office administration by working closely with all levels of internal management, staff, guests, outside clients and vendors.
- Maintain hotel General Manager's meeting schedule and calendar.
- Make travel arrangements and prepare expense reports.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and, Outlook
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong and proven work ethic, high-energy, and outstanding organization skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Drafting, proof-reading, editing and written communication skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation & Benefits To be discussed during interview