Facilities Sales Engineer / ExecutiveFull time @Integrated Technical Services posted 6 months ago
Facilities Sales Engineer / Business Development Executive
Prospect new potential clients and maintain existing customers relationship within the commercial FM industry.
Scouting and developing new annual maintenance contracts (AMC).
Personal accountability for sales budget of End User business within the defined region.
Generate project/business opportunities and RFP’s through customer contact to meet company’s business plans and growth strategies in order to meeting and exceeding sales targets as set.
Estimating and submitting quotation and tenders for large sized buildings for A/C or MEP or FM maintenance.
Drive the sales process from inquiry/RFP coordination through “Closing the Deal”.
Collaborate with the Senior Management to prepare and implement the company’s Marketing and Business Development Plan and strategy for meeting business goals.
Track and report current status of potential projects, markets, Customer news and developments.
Lead the development and preparation of RFP’s, Pre-Qualification, formal presentations.
Ensure all communication with customers are in accordance with our standards and correct in content and format.
Negotiate potential contract adaptations or extensions when needed.
Adapt to new tendencies and encash opportunities in the market.
Liaise internally with other departments such as Commercial, Operation, Finance, Human Resources.
Act as a resource person for management with respect to sales and marketing issues.
Working with the Sales Director and the groups technical resources to ensure that all quotations and proposals are fit for purpose.
Forecast orders and sales on a four month forward view basis at requested 2 weekly intervals.
Following -up for invoicing and collections of service contracts.
Provide technical knowledge when dealing with customers.
- Candidate should have an Engineering degree &/or Business degree in Sales / Marketing with Minimum 5 years UAE / GCC experience in FM / Maintenance / MEP.
- The successful candidate will have experience of working in UAE marketplace and be able to demonstrate a proven track record of significantly exceeding targets and expectations in a Facilities Management Industry.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communicator.
- Computer literate. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and in the use of AutoCAD or equivalent software.
- Valid UAE driving license holder.
– Bonus Scheme
Interested Candidates are requested to send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Integrated Technical Services (ITS)
P. O. Box 91037
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel : +971 – 4 269 9786
Fax : +971 – 4 269 7757
E-mail : email@example.com