Factory Operations Manager@GreenBox Steel Indus LLC posted 3 weeks ago
· Oversee the all the Factory Operations (including all the sections such as designing, Estimation, Supply Chain, Procurement / Purchase, Sales & mainly production.
· Manage the operations and maintenance staff to ensure timely production and distribution of products within quality standards, high uniformity, and optimum production costs.
· Ensure smooth functioning of manufacturing / Production line with clearly defined objectives on day-to-day production performance as required.
· Responsible for Factory Operation Financial Forecast as well for budget / Financial Reports.
· Making sure to achieve 100% customer satisfaction with highly quality of product and services.
· Delegate and Supervise Tasks to Factory Staff as Necessary.
· Participate in the ongoing improvement, monitoring and implementation of company policies and procedures in accordance with ISO and QHSE standards.
· Ensuring that all estimation are done through Estimation Section are accurate with zero error.
· Create and Enforce Quality Control Standard Operating Procedures.
· Create and Implement Machine Maintenance Standard Operating Procedures.
· Analyse Factory Production Data and Devising Improvement Strategies as Necessary.
- 8+ years of experience in Managing the factory operation in the field of Prefab / Fabricated cabins will be advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Mechanical Engineering plus
- Professional certification, ISO Certification
Knowledge & Skills:
- Good Communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Good Knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Analytical, Problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices and defect
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED15,000.00 – AED20,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Factory Operation: 8 years (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 31/07/2022