Fashion Editor – Level Shoes@Chalhoub Group posted 2 weeks ago
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
As our Fashion Editor you will be our eyes and ears of the fashion retail industry. You will be responsible for developing content that captivates and attracts both current and potential customers. You will own all the production detail and work hand in hand with the agency. You will be fully equipped with a strong knowledge of trends and marketing and fashion content to create innovative shoots that fulfil both commercial needs and style aesthetic. To excel in this role you will love organisation, fashion and come with production management experience!
- Work alongside the Creative Director to concept and implement original campaigns to support business growth, target a specific audience and meet company objectives.
- Contribute to the brands’ content and customer experience, providing creative concepts that are engaging, innovative and empathetic to the customer mindset
- Assimilate insights from creative meetings, product kick-offs, and cross-functional planning meetings to provide assets and content that achieve our vision
- Support the creative evolution by monitoring fashion trends and providing concepts that help the brand remain fresh, competitive, and forward-thinking
- Maintain a consistent, relevant tone of voice for the brand
- Create concepts and visuals for shoots through styling mood boards
- Manage and develop a creative content executive
- Liaise with Production Agency to ensure they are briefed and respecting deadlines
- Directing talent on-set, overseeing all post-production, and driving branded content to completion
- In close collaboration with the Creative team, lead and manage all pre-planning for photo shoots, including booking models, studio, and production
- Must achieve and drive the ecommerce business needs through creative content
What you’ll need to succeed
- Previous experience leading and managing shoots for E-commerce
- Understanding the link between creative and commercial
- Experience conceptualising and directing short videos
- Strong fashion knowledge & sense, previous luxury fashion ecommerce experience is essential
- Organized and detail oriented
- Can take projects from concept to completion
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.