Female Admin. Assistant & Marketing Coordinator – Dubai, UAE@Itineris posted 1 week ago
The Admin. Assistant and Marketing Coordinator will undertake day‐to‐day administrative and marketing duties and coordinate with different departments to deliver marketing activity such as creating, planning and implementing campaigns on company website, social media and other platforms.
Business Industry: Real Estate
Location: Dubai, UAE
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Work closely with sales department.
- Create marketing materials and content to promote the company products and services on different websites, social media and platforms.
- Maintain the company social media accounts.
- Prepare and give presentations.
- Provide administrative support to different departments.
- Welcome and greet visitors and direct them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carry out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and takes minutes.
- Coordinate and manage appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Maintain general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Order, store and distribute office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Oversee the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Handle Travel arrangements for staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Organize and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Support company leadership and supervise administrative department activities for staff members.
- Arrange both internal and external events.
- Provide accounting support with some data entry when needed.
- Provide administrative support to Property Consultants and Senior Management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Administrative and Marketing work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a small team.
- Excellent Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Flexible and willing to learn.
- Experience in Real Estate is a plus.
- Fluent in spoken and written English; Arabic is a plus.
- High level of computer skills including email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Job Type: Full-time