Finance Analyst I Business Unit@Caterpillar posted 3 weeks ago
Join us to make a real impact internally and externally as a part of a Business Unit!
As a Finance Analyst, you will have the opportunity to provide business support for the EAME Distribution Services Division Business Unit and be a liaison with the Services, Distribution & Digital (SD&D) segment CFO group and Corporate Consolidations.
Your main responsibilities:
- Submissions to Corporate Consolidations and SD&D CFO group of full-year forecast (ABP – Annual Business Planning and RMB – Rolling Business Management), restatements for re-orgs, balance sheet beginning balance and forecast, headcount reporting, currency exposure, capital spend and explanations of variances versus corporate targets (Form Ms).
- Business partnering around governance (financial & non-financial performance), insights generation, analytics/visualization, and Lean
- Monthly closing, cost and headcount monitoring, Capital coordinator, forecasting internally purchased services (PSA), cost recoveries internally (BMS),
- Maintaining and publishing Power BI financial results, assist with annual business plan preparations,
- Partner with HR for all people changes, accruals for bonus programs (STIP), updating EAME dashboard metrices,
- SEC reporting compliance, business manager checklist, corporate real estate validation.
Required qualifications and experience:
- University degree concentrated in Business Administration, Data Analytics, Economics, Finance or Accounting related field
- 1-2 years of job-related experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills (English)
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrate initiative, accountability and results oriented
- Prior experience as an Analyst or equivalent in an Accounting, Finance or related field
- Accounting / audit certification
- Strong systems skills (Corporate accounting systems, Excel, Power BI)
- General knowledge of Company policies and internal processes
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .