Finance Director@Loro Piana posted 3 weeks ago
As Finance Director, he / she will report to the General Manager of Loro Piana Middle East and functionally to the CFO EMEA. He/she will be responsible for the brand’s Financial Management, Control and Reporting in Middle East Region. He / she is a strong Business Partner for all Loro Piana team and support the development of company strategy working closely also with the local partners. He / she coordinates and monitors the financial performance in the region and report/discuss the results with the GM of ME and the EMEA CFO.
Financial Management / Analysis
- Ensure consistency between financial indicators and the company strategy.
- Control, analyze and challenge the achievements, the risks and opportunities during the monthly closings and the landing exercises.
- Animate the budget processes (in accordance with the instructions of EMEA HQ) and actively contribute in the setting of assumptions (Sell Out, Sell-In and CAPEX).
- Variance analysis and business-oriented feedback to the GM and the commercial / marketing teams
- As a business partner, support the teams in achieving their objectives by providing them with the appropriate financial information. Actively contribute to transformation and organization projects
- Supporting the GM and challenge and validate CAPEX requests for the region
- Analyze, Optimize and Report the use of working capital; including receivables, inventory, prepayments
- Liaise and maintain a close relationship with local partners and collaborate with the GM in their development
- Coordinate the local finance team in all the activities, such as, accounting management and compliance with Local Fiscal Authorities
- Internal Audit procedures compliance and follow-up
- External Audit procedures and follow-up o Financial Year Audit
- Month-End Closing and Reporting activities o SAP booking/procedures
- Treasury Closing
- Cash Forecast in Piteco
- Work closely with finance local team (team of 2) and EMEA HQ Team
- Recruit and develop new joiners of the local finance team
- Assign individual objectives to the team, supporting their performance and provide feedback in order to empower them
- Be a business partner for the GM ME and the local partners
Skills & abilities required
- Minimum 6/7 years of experience at a multinational organization.
- Experience in the Middle East, in Luxury industry is a plus
- Fluent in English is mandatory; Italian and Arabic can be an advantage
- Ability to positively collaborate and influence business leaders
- Excellent project management skills including multi-tasking, prioritization and organisation
- Results and detail-oriented, well-organized, capable to handle multiple priorities and multi-tasking while respecting deadlines
Strong interpersonal skills, communication, negotiation and presentation skills