Finance & HR Accounts ManagerFull time @Airhubaviation Group posted 6 months ago
The role will compose the responsibilities of keeping company accounting records through various accounting and HR IT systems and leading the projects with a hands-on approach on all human resource matters. This role will also actively participate in company development projects, corporate innovations, human resource practices, and research and analysis exercises.
We are looking for energetic talents who are seeking personal development to join our team and contribute fresh ideas and thinking out of the box practices.
AirhubAviation offers a bouquet of specialized airline and aviation industry services which, together with our vast internal expertise, unite into a formidable capability that successfully satisfies even the most complex requirements and turn-key projects.
We are well recognized in ACMI, charter passenger and cargo operations, aircraft management, aviation training, recruitment services, and MRO services. Thanks to the comprehensive and well-crafted portfolio of services, our clients get complex solutions satisfying their needs.
Handling financial/accounting functions by designing and maintaining accurate financial data in accounting systems. This includes client’s invoicing, general ledger, analysis of P&L, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet, preparation, and submission of VAT returns to Tax Authorities
- Being contact of point for Employees and Customers with regards to Payments, Statement of Accounts, Payrolls, Time Management
- Communication with various stakeholders, government authorities, and official entities
- Submission and collection of applications as well as the processing of a variety of legal documents in a timely manner
- Monitoring and negotiating company insurance, leases, contracts, and renewal of company’s licenses
- Managing administration aspects of Human Resources including health insurance, benefits, performance staff document support, implementation of Company Policies
- Overseeing data input in HRMS system, working on integration and system adaptation
- Preparing and administrating company agreements, whenever needed
- Involved in Base Development projects, Implementation of systems, Optimization of workflows, Research and Automation of functions
- And any other administrative support
Qualifications & Requirements:
Office Administration working experience
- Extensive knowledge of an accounting system
- Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources or similar.
- Accounting qualification is an advantage
- Native English speakers or proficient
- A motivated, resourceful individual with the ability to take direction and work independently; be proactive with ideas and creative solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Accounting, and HRMS software
- Professional and positive attitude, ability to adapt to the fast-working environment
- Comprehensive Health insurance
- Competitive Tax-free Salary
- 30 days holiday per year
- Learning & Development
- An outstanding working environment in a brand new modern 24/7 office in One Central
- Unlimited access to the enjoyment of organic Coffee & Beverages
- Access to urban working spaces, building amenities, and community events