Financial Analyst GCC@Johnson & Johnson posted 2 weeks ago
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for Financial Analyst GCC to be located in Dubai, UAE.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
This role is in the Pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson in the GCC Cluster
Summary of the Role:
- Responsible for providing financial and analytical support to the Janssen GCC business and enable delivery of financial targets.
- Close collaboration with GCC controller and Senior Financial Analyst on GCC P&L and BS.
- Business Partnering by providing timely & insightful financial knowledge to help capitalize on business opportunities in a consistent and compliant manner.
- Responsible for GCC Mature Brands / ID, Vaccine.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partnering with the Commercial and Supply Chain Teams for Revenue submissions.
- Liaising with Pricing and commercial Teams to provide Profitability assessments
- Liaising with Sales Leaders for Outsourcing Deals assessment
- Responsible for Mature Brands / ID, Vaccine in collaboration with Therapeutical Area leaders.
- Continuous improvement in methodology of working to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of the team and processes
Planning & Forecasting:
- Support GCC Controller in sales reporting, forecasting and budgeting for GCC
- Responsible for reporting of strategic plan into Janssen systems and analyzing data. (revenue, Balance sheet, P&L submissions…)
- Responsible for Systems & Masterdata Maintenance
Financial Analysis and Reporting:
- Drive improvements to Revenue forecast accuracy
- Preparation and analysis of all internal reports on a timely and accurate basis.
- Responds to ad-hoc analysis requests from local & EMEA management on a timely basis.
- Understand interdependencies among financial systems and ensures accuracy and consistency of data.
- Be a key stakeholder to facilitate implementation new systems in GCC and MEWA region.
- Education: University degree in Finance/Accounting. International Finance accreditation is desirable.
- Years of Experience: 3 – 5 years of working experience in Financial planning analysis, Budgeting & Compliance.
- Language: English, Arabic desirable.
- Location: Dubai
Technical/Functional Skills Required
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with commercial leaders to drive business performance
- Proficiency in MS office specifically advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Working knowledge of SAP, Anaplan, Analysis for Office and other Janssen systems will be an advantage
Leadership Profile Required
- Works well under pressure and in stressful, complex conditions
- Team player, both in Finance and organizational wide
- Flexible, can do and proactive approach to work
- Solution and results oriented
Leadership Behaviors Required
- LIVE OUR CREDO: Demonstrate and inspire the behaviors that reinforce Our Credo.
- CONNECT: Develop deep insights into the needs of our patients, customers, markets and communities.
- SHAPE: Drive innovation; anticipate and shape industry and market changes to advance health care globally.
- LEAD: Create an environment where leadership and talent development is top priority.
- DELIVER: Deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and teams.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we, in the United Arab Emirates, are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feel that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai-
Johnson & Johnson Middle East FZ-LLC (8608)