FINANCIAL ANALYST – MATERNITY COVER (7 MONTHS)@Marketing Eye posted 2 weeks ago
The Profit Planning Analyst is responsible for periodic planning & reporting, to be delivered through proper partnering with the relevant stakeholders in the MENA regional office as well as the Overseas Finance Team.
Key Performance Indicators
· High quality financial analysis reflecting up to date operational performance, inclusive of the relevant R&Os, to influence & drive better informed decision making.
· Effective budget management of the fixed costs utilizing a “best value for money” approach and identifying opportunities for savings where possible.
· Building business partnering relationships with cross functional stakeholders in MENAP & Overseas
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
· Manage the end-to-end process of the budget and forecast cycles required for both Vehicle and after sales business of the MENA region.
· Robustly and appropriately challenge inputs based on analysis and business knowledge to drive accuracy for each forecast and budget cycle.
· Ensure the compilation of all data is obtained on a timely basis and the required internal and corporate reporting timelines are met with deliverables & completed on a timely basis, with sufficient time for senior review. Ensure appropriate level of commentary and explanations are provided.
· Responsible for compiling the monthly variance analysis of actuals compared to most recent forecast/budget cycle & perform detailed vehicle sales analysis to understand how the actual sales have driven variance in revenue and profit to expectation.
· Completion of required local management and corporate reporting packs with appropriate and adequate commentary of variances.
· Responsible for periodical & Ad-Hoc forecasting, with the relevant operational analysis and identification of the R&Os.
· Accountable for budgetary control and ensuring that expenditure is not over-spent compared to approved budget levels.
· Regular review of approved Purchase Orders in SAP along with the accounting team in determining unutilized approved spend for analysis and discussion around potential redeployment if appropriate.
· Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested from time to time.
· Cross functional within MENA Regional Office
· Overseas Regional finance team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· A qualified professional capable of numerical analysis for accounting.
· Previous experience working on budgets & forecasting at a multinational corporation.
· Microsoft Office heavy user preferred especially good at Excel & PowerPoint.
· High level of Business Acumen and analytical skills.
· Team player, experience working with cross functional teams & regional / head office central functions.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Able to work under pressure
· Knowledge of using SAP
· Great communications skills: verbal, written & presentations
· Ability to build relationships & see/negotiate “win-win” solutions
· Ability to travel, flexible working time with out of hours work requirements
· Ability to multitask & effectively prioritise workloads
· Automotive experience will be a plus
Job Type: Temporary
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Application Deadline: 16/07/2022