Financial Controller – Distribution Industry@Legacy Group Services posted 3 weeks ago
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, financial forecasts, and cost analysis.
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports.
- Delegate tasks to the team efficiently
- Monitor day-to-day progress of staff on tasks assigned
- Manage Financial and Management Reporting
- Provide timely and accurate financial data to all areas of the business
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of the company’s statutory accounts
- Ensure compliance with other statutory obligations such as Insurance coverage, legal responsibilities
- Provide information to assist with decision-making
- Identify areas of control weakness in the financial systems
- Oversee the design and implementation of policies
- Encourage the Finance team to enforce policies/procedures across
- Cooperates coordinates and communicates with other departments in matters concerning accounting-related matters and internal control.
- Controls all balance sheet accounts by preparation of monthly account reconciliation and actions accordingly.
- Mandatory to have experience in Distribution / Trading company/Pharma
- Responsible for Finalizing complete B/S
- Ability to handle 15 Accountants
- GCC exposure is a must
- Strong ERP skills
Location – Sharjah
Education – CA / CFA Must
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED25,000.00 per month
- Finance: 7 years (Preferred)
- Distribution Industry: 2 years (Preferred)