Financial Planning & Analysis Manager – Middle East & North Africa@RATP Dev Middle East posted 3 weeks ago
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager (FPA) will undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget, and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures for the Middle East and North Africa region. The FPA responsibilities will also include financial risk management as well as Tax reporting, Treasury and Compliance as well as to put in place an effective monthly reporting, design and implement finance procedures for the region in line with corporate requirements.
1. Financial Reporting:
- Produce the management reporting as well as the statutory reporting of the entities under his/her scope in connection with the operations.
- Ensure the reporting, on time with corporate timelines, to RATP DEV Corporation using the consolidation tool. Manage the regional implementation and transition to the new corporate consolidation tool.
2. Financial Monitoring:
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of the legal entities and the consolidation at the regional level. Lead the regional team and implement accurate & relevant operational and financial KPI.
- Establish with the CFO and implement short and long-term departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- In charge of all treasury matters for the local entities (cash forecast, investment) as the main correspondent with the corporate Treasury department for the region.
3. Financial Communication:
- Prepare and communicate a monthly regional dashboard report. Monitor and analyse monthly results against budget and any official references (forecasts, outlook).
- Consolidate the financial outlooks and financial forecasts for the region with the help of operations and local financial teams.
- Coordinate and lead the forecast/budget process for the region in line with the corporate guidelines.
- Prepare the financial analysis and communication for all financial issues for the region.
4. Compliance & Internal Control:
- Coordinate the periodic audits with local audit firms and with other external partners such as Tax Advisors in case of specific audits.
- Ensure compliance with local, regional and RATP Dev corporate reporting requirements.
- In charge of the compliance policy at the local level. Main correspondent with the corporate RATP Dev Compliance Officer.
- In charge of the tax compliance matters for the local entities (tax planning, tax filling etc.). Main correspondent with the Corporate Tax Department.
- In charge of all financial related Internal Control matters for the region.
- Integration/Mobilization process of the new awarded contracts (transition until the new local financial team is in place). Ensure proper closure of entities under liquidation with local support.
5. Development Support:
- Work on some specific finance studies (such as financing, accounting principles, Tax implication …) requested by the management for the region.
- Support bid team on all financial matters during bid process for the region as Finance Workflow leader or Finance expert when needed.
- At least 5-8 years of experience in accounting & project controlling.
- Knowledge of finance, budgeting, experience with tax and a strong level in reporting principles.
- Experience with ERP systems (SAGE X3 and SAP is a plus).
- Fluency in English and French is essential.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration or equivalent.