Front End Developer@Anuvu posted 3 weeks ago
For over a decade, our clients in aviation and maritime have used our technology-driven products and services to keep their passengers entertained and connected to the things they love, from anywhere in the world. Brands such as Southwest Airlines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Emirates and Celebrity Cruises have trusted us to provide solutions from high-speed broadband internet to movies, television and games.
Our team of global experts take pride in providing clients what they need today while creating a strategic road map for tomorrow through reliable, scalable, and affordable content and connectivity solutions designed to meet the ever-changing technology needs of our clients' passengers and guests.
Be Part of the Movement
Anuvu is embarking on a new chapter with a new story to tell. As one of the leading providers of high-speed connectivity and entertainment solutions for worldwide mobility markets, we deliver what customers need today, while remaining flexible and future-focused
Front-end Developer with more than 3 years of experience with Angular/JS/HTML/CSS.
Remote Options: This role is completely remote.
What You'll Be Doing
- Write code to interact with multiple systems of different types to collect data and use it to intelligently issue control commands.
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems
- Interacting with different systems and hardware.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Rapid creation of product prototypes and demos
- Responsibility includes supporting existing systems and/or participating in new systems development
- Create and/or enhance documentation and user guides of products and processes.
- Any other related duties/tasks as may be assigned.
What We’re Looking For
- Associates Degree in Computer Science/Computer and Information Science/Information Systems.
- Experience of more than 3 years in Front-end development with Angular, HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience developing in client applications that consumes REST and JSON APIs
- Some experience working with DevOps teams in CI/CD: GitHub, Jenkins
- Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Capable of performing work with limited supervision.
This Might Be the Right Place if You….
- Are a team fit; can help advance our global, inclusive culture
- Are self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take initiative with minimal direction
- Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done today
- Are a collaborative team player; primary audience will be internal teams
- Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
- Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive manner
- Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do whatever it takes to get things done
The Benefits of Working Here
A career with Anuvu is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge and skills within a culture that thrives on collaboration and innovation. In addition to being a part of an amazing group, we also have competitive benefits including medical, paid time off, life insurance, flexible scheduling, maternity and paternity leave, employee assistance, and more!
Advanced | Agile | Applied
Anuvu is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Due to COVID, our interviews are now done in a safe environment using online platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Let Innovation Move You.
Job Type: Full-time