Job ID 191344
Easygenerator is a Dutch company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We provide an award-winning e-learning authoring tool to 50,000+ users in over 150 countries. Enterprises such as Kellogg’s, T-Mobile, and Walmart use our solution to empower subject-matter experts to unlock and share their knowledge online.
With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving our product to become the global category leader and aim for 100% revenue growth each year. At Easygenerator, we challenge, we own, we deliver, and we experiment. Our success comes from our people, and we are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
We are looking for a full-stack developer with 3+ years of experience to join our brand new Dubai office. In this role you will:
- Work on all aspects of the core product day-to-day
- Own the features you work on from day one. From technical discussion to the feature release
- Work closely with the Product team to provide technical input during groomation
- Testing the code you write. Including e2e functional tests and unit tests
- Actively work with colleagues within the team to collaborate on support issues, code reviews, and technical discussions
- Make most of the opportunities to excel your skills and career from day one.
- Experience in EcmaScript 6, CSS preprocessors
- Front-end build tools (Webpack, Gulp)
- Cross-browser markup skills (IE11+) and mobile browsers
- Experience in using version control and management systems: GIT, Github
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with functional testing and unit testing (Cypress, Mocha, Chai etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of React framework (Redux, styled-components, jest)
- Experience in Vue.js is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Node.js (Nestjs)
- Experience with MongoDB
- Deep understanding and practical experience with microservices architecture
- Deep understanding of back-end architectural principles
- Experience with testing best practices: unit test and integration tests of backend APIs
- Experience with Redis, RabbitMQ
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in major JS framework required one of which should be either Vue.js or React.
- Experience with .NET Framework
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Prior working experience with working in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience in cloud technologies (AWS)
What’s In It For You:
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1.
- Working in an international team, surrounded by passionate and dedicated colleagues.
- Learning from our CEO, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry.
- Possibility to further grow within the company, due to our rapid growth new opportunities are unfolding quickly.
Feel free to submit your application right away. If you have any questions, you can ask Ria (firstname.lastname@example.org) or send her a message on LinkedIn.