Fund Accountant@Pure Talent posted 2 weeks ago
The Fund Accountant / Fund Operations Manager is responsible for supporting the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in the finance function of my client.
Key Responsibilities and skills:
- Report monthly on the P&L, balance sheet, cash flow of the fund, which includes coordination and oversight with fund administrator.
- Prepare and manage fund reporting deliverables to key stakeholders.
- Oversee cash flow within the fund and work closely with investment team to ensure liquidity.
- Calculate management fees and performance fees.
- Preparing quarterly valuations and deliverables for the valuation committee.
- Assist with the investment operational due diligence process under the direction of the CFO.
- Review and analyze reporting from portfolio companies; liaise with portfolio companies as necessary.
- Assist in preparation of fund audits and providing financial information needed for compliance and regulatory filings.
- Review drawdown and distribution notices.
- Involvement in ad hoc projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Adhere to the highest levels of standards with regards to compliance and integrity.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Accounting, Tax and Investment.
- Strong communication skills, super responsible and keen to learn more about the industry.