General Accountant@Sansaya Clinic posted 4 weeks ago
We are Looking for General Accountant with Dental Clinic Experience:
1. Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2. Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
3. Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
4. Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
5. Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
6. Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
7. Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
8. Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
9. Advise management about issues such as resource utilization and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
10. Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting and data processing systems.
11. Investigate bankruptcies and other complex financial transactions and prepare reports summarizing the findings.
12. Preparation of all monthly financial reports
13. Provide reporting and budgeting as required by Senior Management.
14. Manage company and project cash flow
15. Supervise accounts payable and accounts receivable staff and functions.
16. Work with project management staff, ensuring proper compliance with accounting procedures including reviewing and analyzing job cost estimates and reports monthly.
17. Develop written accounting procedures for the operations staff and work with team to ensure proper implementation and compliance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED7,000.00 – AED8,000.00 per month
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)