We have an opportunity for a General Accountant to join our diverse team. This is a one-year fixed-term employment contract to support a project implementation. The position will be based at our offices in JAFZA, Dubai.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Prepare journal entries for AR-AP and GL transactions
- Prepare customer invoices and relevant Documentary Collection documents
- Prepare AR aging report and follow up collection from customers
- AR/AP Account/bank reconciliations
- Process Internal and External Vendor Payments
- Responsible for accurate and timely period-end closings including reporting. (Monthly-Quarterly and Annual)
- VAT Return preparation and submission
- Responsible to prepare GP analyzes and other reports need by business
- Responsible to prepare Fixed Expense reports and analyze
- Controlling business and logistic activities from financial perspective
- Analyze financial statements and ability to explain results in detail.
- Prepare internal and external audit schedules and respond to inquiries.
Background & Skills
The ideal candidate possesses these skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounts accounting-finance
- Technical knowledge of accounting regulations, policies and procedures
- Able to take initiative and responsibility
- Strong computer skills including accounting databases, Excel and other software.
- Tally Software knowledge will be asset.
- Detail- and deadline-oriented,
- Ability to thoroughly analyze and research information,
- Written and verbal communication skills
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.