Geologist@Geotechnical and Material Testing Lab posted 4 weeks ago
- The key responsibility is to work with the Geotechnical team on day to day operations and in the development of new tests and technologies in Geotechnical Soil investigation department and material testing department.
- Will undertake site/laboratory work, the arrangement and supervision of site operation/testing, as well as to Deputize for the Operation Manager when required
- Bring business and support sales team to achieve business plan
- Provide direction to all team members on site
- Identify, monitor and evaluate all day today activities of the geotechnical site/laboratory.
- To carry out other duties as is within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by your senior Manager.
- Continually maintain an up-to-date knowledge of new tests and technologies that are of interest to the Company
- Receive samples, and release reports on time.
- Communicate with customers and ensure that their expectations are met.
- Collect feedback from customers and ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Analysis and assessment of raw materials compile technical reports on findings.
- Identify and evaluate alternative materials (contingency planning).
- In conjunction with the wider team, develop initiatives and action plans to reduce the level of complaints and non-conformances. In case of customer complaints, coordinate with customer and follow correction, root cause analysis, corrective action and preventive actions
- Maintain all test files including documents proving compliance to external standards.
- Plan, execute, visit and ensure complete site activities.
- Monitor and maintain all inventories of geotechnical department. Inventory monthly reporting register shall be submitted to management during the operational meeting.
- Support sales and marketing team to identify new customers and bring new business
- Ensure calibrations and maintenance of equipment
- Coordinate with suppliers and subcontractors
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED3,000.00 – AED5,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- reporting: 3 years (Preferred)