Boeing is looking for an Global Engagement Pilot to be based out of Dubai.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us. Be a part of a team that is at the leading edge of flight safety, flight training and flight operations.
As a Global Engagement Pilot you will have the opportunity to work with professionals from across the industry and positively impact safety and operations of Boeing flight operations and those of our customers world-wide. In this high visibility position you will interact with pilots, managers, regulators, executives, peers, supporting team personnel, and Subject Matter Experts.
There will be occasional opportunities to act as pilot-in-command on flights, and to deploy to customers in an instructor capacity. The Pilot Services Team is responsible for providing airplane flight training, in addition to extensive customer, industry and regulatory engagement. The role requires FAA ATP or EASA ATPL, or other international equivalent, and extensive airline training experience.
This position will travel 50% of the time.
- Operates Boeing and customer aircraft as Pilot in Command and Instructor
- Manages, mentors, develops, and evaluates instructor pilots performing aircrew duties, including activities to prepare for and conduct safe flight operations
- Demonstrated the highest standards of crew resource management in the operation of aircraft
- Performs and manages activities to develop and conduct familiarization, qualification, standardization, flight and ground instruction for company and customer aircrew
- Develops and executes project and process plans, implements policies and procedures and sets operational goals
- Acquires resources for projects and processes, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with key industry stakeholders, regulatory authorities, industry bodies, peers, partners and direct reports
- This vacancy is for an international, locally hired position in Dubai. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll, and will commensurate with experience and qualifications and in accordance with applicable local law. Employment is subject to the candidates ability to satisfy all labor and immigration formalities.
- Current FAA ATP or EASA ATPL or other international equivalent
- Current FAA or EASA First Class Medical certificate or international equivalent
- Minimum 5000 hours total flight time in a public transport category aircraft
- Minimum 1000 hours of flight instructor time
- Current B737, B787 or B777 type rating
- Experience as a FAA Part 121 Airline Instructor Pilot and/or Line Check Airman, or International equivalent
- Possession of a passport or the ability to obtain one and travel both domestically and international
- Capable of traveling 50% of the time
- International and transoceanic flight experience
- Experience with MS Office
- Experience presenting to all levels of management
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Management experience
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation: Relocation is available for eligible candidates, if authorized
- Export Control Requirement: Not an export control position
- Safety Sensitive: This is not a safety sensitive position
- Contingent Upon Award Program This position is not contingent upon program award
- Experience Level: Individual Contributor – 5
- Job Type: Regular
- Job Code: ADPZI5 (A10)