Graduate Trainee (UAE National)@Richemont posted 3 weeks ago
Graduate Trainee (UAE National)
Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
FOR UAE NATIONALS WITH FAMILY BOOK ONLY
We are the leader of true luxury through the seamless integration of craftsmanship and digital innovation. Richemont is the owner of reputable Maison’s, recognised for their excellence in jewellery, watches, fashion and accessories, and distinguished by their craftsmanship and creativity. The Group's unique portfolio also includes leading online distributors that are focused on expert curation and technological innovation to deliver the highest standards of service.
Each of our Maison’s and businesses have their own management team to lead design, marketing, product development, manufacturing, communication, customer services and distribution in order to preserve their distinctiveness.
Richemont’s Emirati Graduate Program is a unique platform specially designed for bright, young and passionate fresh graduates like you who want to shape their career. This program provides accelerated career and learning opportunities to develop bright young talent and guide them into future leaders. The trainee will undergo a 18 month structured learning program which consist of x3 6 month rotations with the possibility of a full time opportunity within the group upon successful completion of the program.
We provide this program for the following functions:
- Retail Operations
- Client Services
Key Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Participating in a 18 month program including 3 rotational assignments
- Actively engage and participate in training assignments
- Shadow experienced employees to acquire knowledge
- Demonstrate high work standards in assigned projects and real job responsibilities
- Contribute to the organization by constantly providing a fresh perspective and solutions to existing business challenges and opportunities
- Constantly seek feedback and work on areas of development through the course of the program
- Regular reviews with Senior Management regarding continuous development
- Demonstrate highest levels of work ethics and personal integrity
Experience and Qualification Required
- This opportunity is currently available for UAE Nationals holding a valid UAE Passport & Family book
- Bachelor degree/ Master’s degree (any major)
- 0-2 years’ work experience
- Language requirement- Proficiency in English & Arabic
- Computer skills- Microsoft office
Skills and Behavioural Attributes
- Ambitious, results driven, committed and team player
- Analytically sharp, intuitive and a creative problem solver
- Innovative mind and competence willing to challenge the status quo
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Influencing and collaboration skills
- Demonstrates learning agility
- Demonstrated leadership potential
Help us craft the future and apply now!
- Our History
- Home Page