Graphic Designer@Tips and Toes Middle East posted 2 weeks ago
We are looking for a graphic designer & video editor to create and manage digital and print designs for our marketing needs and planning, filming, and editing videos that could be used for a variety of projects such as movies, advertisements, or television shows.
The graphic designer & video editor’s responsibilities include managing all graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas.
To be successful as a graphic designer & video editor, you should have extensive knowledge of graphic design and styles. You should also have experience in implementing marketing campaigns. Ultimately, an excellent graphic designer & video editor will ensure that the design team promotes the vision of the company through high-quality graphic content.
· Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
· Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
· Reviewing third-party designers’ drafts to ensure quality.
· Generating fresh concepts.
· Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
· Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
· Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
· Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
· Refine images, fonts, and layouts using graphic design software
· Apply typography techniques
· Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
· Increase user-friendliness in digital products
· Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
· Film videos on set or on location.
· Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
· Plan the shoot with the creative team and the marketing manager.
· Edit footage in post-production.
· Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
· Portfolio with design projects.
· Proven 5+ years of work experience as a graphic designer.
· Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator).
· A keen eye for visual details.
· Aesthetic skills.
· Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
· Excellent computer literacy.
· Proficiency with editing software such as PhotoShop and all adobe software’s
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours.
· Proficiency with camera equipment.
· Fluent in English
· Arabic is a critical
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED5,000.00 – AED6,000.00 per month
Wear mask and observe safe distance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- graphic designer: 5 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Arabic (Preferred)