Hand Surgeon Specialist (Orthopedic Surgeon)@HRSearchPlus posted 2 weeks ago
We are an innovative personnel-sourcing firm with solid team strength in recruiting candidates for various domains in the Healthcare sector. With client needs becoming more specialized and niche-specific, widening the gap between HR needs and workforce capabilities, we seek to bridge the space between flourishing companies and qualified professionals. We deliver services from small to large businesses and pride ourselves on our ability to offer a full suite of recruitment solutions to help ease the client's workload in identifying the right resources.
Excellent opportunity for Orthopedic Surgeon to work with one of the leading Healthcare Groups in Gulf Desired Candidates Profile.
- Consulting with patients and analyzing patient data to determine patient needs and treatment goals.
- Examining patients to diagnose bone, joint, ligament, or other musculoskeletal problems, including diseases, or injuries.
- Collaborating with other specialists, when necessary, to determine a course of treatment.
- Recording patient care by maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests, and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Administering general and local anesthetics, when necessary.
- Performing surgical procedures on various parts of the musculoskeletal system, including plating broken bones, reattaching tendons and ligaments or performing joint or hip replacements, among other procedures.
- Prescribing medication to improve recovery and control pain after surgical procedures.
- Referring patients to physical therapy, when necessary, or performing non-invasive procedures such as casting and splinting limbs.
- Monitoring ongoing progress and health of patients, and changing treatment plans, as necessary.
- Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Conducting research on defects, diseases, and disorders affecting the musculoskeletal system.