Since its inception in 2011, Bulldozer Group has successfully opened brands within the group that are aligned with celebrated restaurateurs and nightlife venues trend setters at the forefront of the global industry. The core to the groups success is ensuring that the brands within its portfolio maintain the consistency and integrity of their original concepts, providing guests with an experience that accents the features that are indispensable to the brand.
Providing customers with a unique experience, the success of the group is based on delivering a tailor-made experience from all aspects of the project with the support of some of the leading hospitality management professionals worldwide. Bulldozer Group meets and exceeds the needs of clientele who value a distinctive atmosphere, personalized service and high-quality surroundings.
What will you do?
- Serves clients with food and beverages in a positive and friendly manner.
- Provides information to help food and beverage selections.
- Presents ordered choices in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Maintains dining ambiance with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Helps clients select food and beverages by suggesting courses, explaining the chef’s specialties, identifying appropriate beverage pairings, and answering food preparation questions.
- Transmits orders to bar and kitchen by recording clients’ choices and identifying clients’ special dietary needs and special requests.
- Responds to additional clients requirements by inquiring of needs and observing dining process.
- Experience of minimum 2 years in high end restaurants
- English language is mandatory
- French or Italian language is preferred