Heavy Truck Driver (DL 3,4 and 6)@Al Shirawi Facilities Management LLC posted 3 weeks ago
(1)Drive safely along designated routes.
(2)Assist passengers with disabilities to get on the bus.
(3)Communicate with passengers and employers regarding delays or any issues along a route.
(4)Check the bus tires, lights, and oil when needed for basic maintenance.
(5)Obey traffic laws, safety procedures, and transit regulations.
(6)Prevent or stop unruly behavior from passengers.
(7)Pick up and drop off passengers at designated locations.
(8)Follow a specific timetable while on duty.
Interpersonal skills: Drivers must be able to respectfully interact with passengers of all kinds.
Communication skills: Drivers must be able to communicate effectively with passengers and their employers about any safety concerns or issues that arise due to traffic, weather, or unforeseen circumstances.
Hand-eye coordination: The lives of many passengers are in your hands when you're operating on the road.
(1) Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
(2) Must be able to speak, read and write Standard English
(3) Must be able to stand during entire shift/duty hours
(4) Must have a professional appearance and attitude at all times
(5)Available to work flexible Full-Time hours including weekends, public holidays, and special events
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to AED2,600.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)