Hotel Sales ManagerFull time @Shuraa Management And Consultancy LLC posted 7 months ago
A dynamic Hotel Sales Manager is needed for our client, a 4-star hotel. The candidate would be responsible for developing and fostering business through proactive direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls, hotel tours, and the creation of strategic action plans to generate measurable, additional sales income. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for identifying performance gaps and recommending solutions and sales training to improve productivity.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies to set goals and to determine action plans to meet them.
- Implement all sales action plans related to the market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Able to provide quick and timely responses, immediate communication to clients and develop professional long term business relationships.
- To support the hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery.
- Develop relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Manage and develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Its mandatory to have minimum 5-6 years of experience in Sales and marketing within the hospitality industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, Business Administration, or related major.
- Positive attitude and very good communication skills.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service and excellent grooming standards.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Interacting with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
Candidate should be available for an immediate start