Housekeeping Attendant@Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai posted 1 week ago
We welcome you to join our global and diverse family. Whether you’re new to hospitality or a seasoned professional, you can come to us knowing that you will always be appreciated for your natural talents. Your positive energy and people-pleasing mindset are an important part of why our guests stay with us again and again.
Rewards for work, benefits for life
You’ll be supported in and out of the workplace through:
Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
Learning and development opportunities
The impact you’ll make
You know the finest details of our menu and can’t wait to share your expertise with our guests. When they dine with us, your warm greeting, flawless table settings, and your friendly demeanor do not go unnoticed. No matter the day, you set out to provide each guest with a dining experience that will be remembered long after their stay.
- Able to work in the cleaning of the rooms, in the cleaning of public areas or in the laundry accordingly to the hotel’s operationnal needs, company standards and guarantee highest quality.
- Able to work as a Team player.
- To keep all equipment clean, tidy and well maintained.
- To have a complete understanding of the different cleaning products and tools under use.
- To carry out special jobs, projects, tasks according to the needs of the hotel.
- Able to report damage or missing items to the supervisors.
- To report and delivery to the supervisor any lost and found property in the rooms, public areas or back of the house.
- Able to work in high cleaning in the rooms and public areas.
- To attend special guest requests in a courteously and promptly manner.
- To be ready to give a personalized experience to our guest.
- To attend daily briefings, and participate in a proactive way. SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Hotel experience is an advantage
- Ability to work in a team
We do expect that you do have the experiences/ behaviors below. You:
- Totally embrace the philosophy of guest and customer service and owns the guests;
- Identify yourself with the hotel’s brand and operating philosophy;
- Possess a warm and friendly demeanor;
- Strive to achieve satisfaction and delight of our customers;
- Are detail oriented;
- Thrive on pride of work and its product;
- Play as a team to achieve common goals;
- Have immaculate personal presentation e.g. grooming and conversational ability;
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm;
- Have a strong ability to learn skills, retain and demonstrate learning;
- Uphold ethical business practices.