The Housekeeping Supervisor for InterContinental Hotels Group® Dubai Festival City does not sound like a job that you want.
What’s your favorite thing? At IHG, we’re interested in you, no matter what you like to do. People who have as much passion and precision in their jobs as they do in their hobbies are people we want to be friends with. You could work for a company that gives you space to be who you are, like this: When we hire people, we want them to have a good start, learn and grow, do well at their jobs, get rewarded, and be involved. We also want them to be able to take the initiative and lead.
Four hotel brands are part of the InterContinental Hotels Group® in Dubai Festival City. These are InterContinental, the Crowne Plaza, the InterContinental Residence Suites, and the Holiday Inn, which is a mid-scale hotel. Over 1000+ rooms are available at each of the four properties. There are also high-quality restaurants and bars, an impressive 3,800 square meter Event Center, the 5,000 square meters Festival Arena by InterContinental, the luxurious Spa InterContinental, a state-of-the-art gym, and swimming pool facilities. As a part of our 900-strong team, we’re looking for people who are friendly, welcoming, and full of life. Colleagues who are passionate and excited about their work are important to us, and we want you to show us your enthusiasm when you work with us.
Your day to day
- Supervises the implementation of housekeeping standards and procedures
- Recommends changes to the standards and training on an ongoing basis
- Maintains a current and thorough knowledge of all housekeeping systems
- Opens and closes the shift and ensure effective shift hand over
- Distributes and collects keys
- Manages all incoming and outgoing calls
- Conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
- Demonstrates co-operation and trust with colleagues, supervisors, teams, and across departments
- Communicates well to ensure effective shift hand-overs
- Actively participates in and conduct organized meetings
What we need from you
- Good level of spoken/written English
- Flexibility in shifts & tasks
- Cares for the employees
- Attention to details
- Knowledge about the budget (PNL)
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar environment (4-5* hotel)
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a competitive salary and benefits.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG® family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve – visit www.careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
So go on – show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests.