HR Business Partner@Nathan & Nathan HR posted 3 weeks ago
Our client is the Middle East’s largest and most successful salon and spa chain We are looking for an HR Business Partner to join the team.
Talent Profitability | HR Budget Compliance
- Quarterly review and analysis of the service per hour and staff utilization reports, Pay-Out To Sales % in order to distribute efficiently the current workforce and plan the recruitment needs.
- Monitor the Manning and ensure Compliance with HR Budget
- Monthly review and analysis of the HR reports (absenteeism, turnover, all staff related costs…) followed by action plan for improvement whenever required
Talent Perfomance and Development
- Implement, or coordinate the implementation thought the management team, and maintain with an annual HR life cycle calendar.
- Ensure that the 3-month and 5-month probation period evaluation for all head office, front office and Operational Staff is done on timely manner
- Conduct the management coaching and disciplinary action and conduct investigation for staff grievances as and when required.
Talent Engagement and Retention
- Maintain and open door policy for any staff suggestion or complaint
- Proactively engage and bond with staff members in all departments and use the information to come up with innovative and effective ideas for staff relations, retention and benefits.
- Analyse the annual staff engagement survey and supervise the action plan for improvement.
- Implement of the engagement and retention strategies
- Update and implementation HR policy and procedure
- Coordinate the Implementation of the HRMS (define customization, report glitches, notify challenges and recommend betterment plan, train the team, assign task among the team and supervise execution of the same as per the timeline calendar of implementation)
HR Analytics and Reporting
- Submit the Attrition Report on Monthly Basis on 1st of every Month with Month Over Month, QOQ Comparison and with Associated Staff Costs.
- Submit Staff Utilization/Staff Productivity Reports on 5th of Every Month
- Submit the Sales Vs Salary Report on Last day of the Month
- Submit Labour Immigration Expense Summary of New Hires and Existing Employees
- Submit Report on Leaves & Absenteeism with Month Over Month, QOQ Comparison
- Submit the Top Trend Report (Service Sales, Retail Sales, Client Retention) on Monthly Basis
- Upskill Reports on monthly
- At least 2 Years relevent experience in Spa/Beauty industry
- Preferably MBA / Master of Human Resources
- Passionate about Employee Satisfaction and Organizational Development
- Preferably bilingual (Arabic / English)
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
- Time management skills
Office Address :
Arjan Barsha South Third, Dubai, U.A.E
Working Hours :
9 am – 5:30 pm
Working Days :
5 days per week (Sat and Sun off)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to AED10,000.00 per month
- Master's (Preferred)