HR Business Partner, Human Resources, UAE | Core Operations@FTI Consulting, Inc. posted 3 weeks ago
We are offering a HR Business Partner a fantastic opportunity to work in a large global matrix environment and influence key stakeholders.
You will be joining an HR team of 35 people in the EMEA region covering Business Partnering, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Global Mobility, Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging, Benefits and HR Operations.
As an HR Business Partner in our team you will provide support and be a trusted advisor to the various segments in country on all HR related matters.
What You'll Do
- Partner with the Country Leader(s) and Segment HR Directors to align HR strategy with business strategy and act as a change agent to business through process design, implementation and approaches that support business objectives.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team in the preparation and support of segment talent planning in country.
- Ensure all new joiners are welcomed and on-boarded successfully, providing tools for successful integration to the practice and office.
- Work with the Segment HR Directors and local leaders to oversee the performance management and career develop process within your Country and support managers in providing continuous performance feedback and advise on career and skills development, coaching discussions and performance improvement plans.
- Provide counsel, assistance, and problem-resolution services to employees at all levels, guided by company policies and relevant employment legislation, managing risk for the firm and become a trusted advisor.
- Work with your Leaders to distribute the results of the engagement surveys and develop and tweak action plans, and ensure commitment to the plans from local leadership.
- Manage the annual compensation process including analysis of market data, recommendation of salary and bonus awards for individuals including both base and variable pay. Support leaders on communication of the information.
- Work with segment HR and Global Mobility Centre of Excellence on matters concerning immigration, visa applications/ renewals, international assignments and other global mobility matters.
- Work with the EMEA and global shared solution centre to ensure administrative matters are dealt with accurately and timely.
- Partner with Payroll; HRIS; and Compensation and Benefits on all matters relating to your country.
- Responsible for local country compliance.
- Proactively identify opportunities for continued development and improvement of the HR function in your Country (and across EMEA).
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Extensive HR generalist experience in a HR Manager or Business Partner role, ideally within a complex and fast paced environment; Professional Services experience preferred.
- Excellent employment law knowledge and exposure to complex employee relation issues.
- Strong influencing skills and with the gravitas to command professional respect at all levels and proven ability to effectively coach employees and management through complex and difficult issues.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- A true commercial and pragmatic hands-on approach.
- Ability to independently solve problems and make recommendations to remediate issues and highly effective interpersonal skills to support colleagues at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member.
- Minimal travel may be required to London or other offices in country.
FTI Consulting LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
#LI-KM1 Our Benefits
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays and paid time off
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Free snacks and drinks
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America's Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes . For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter ( @FTIConsulting ), Facebook and LinkedIn .
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.