HR Recruiter@Paris Group posted 3 weeks ago
- Responsible for hiring the right person for the right job within the timeline.
- Develop or implement recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs.
- Review candidate’s applications and job requisitions in order to ensure that candidates are matching the job requirements.
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, recruitment website portals, media advertisements, employee referrals etc.
- Filter the applicants based on the job requirements such as gender, nationality, experience etc.
- Apply Boolean search and key words for screening the candidate’s resumes.
- Interview job candidates to obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills.
- Select qualified candidates or refer them to managers, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
- Update candidates with details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions etc.
- Communicate with the candidates to inform them of the status of their applications.
- Conduct reference or background checks on job candidates.
- Prepare, explain and communicate the job offers to the selected candidates.
- Consider the skilled employees profiles ratio in order to develop the company category.
- Ensure that hiring process aligning with the time to recruit deadline and prioritize the urgent job requisitions when needed.
- Collect all related documents from the selected candidates, ensure that all documents are completed and follow up with governmental relations departments regarding their visa status.
- Obtain new hires employees signature regarding the required original documents and prepare their employment files.
- Evaluate recruitment or selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional, statistical, or testing standards, recommending revisions, as needed.
- Coordinate with outside staffing agencies either within the country or overseas to hire employees, based on departmental needs when required.
- Prepare frequent recruitment reports daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Perform other tasks that might be assigned from time to time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 – AED5,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)