HR Recruiter@Sadia Human resource Consultancy posted 2 weeks ago
We are hiring a recruiting manager who has experience in the UAE Human resources sector for over 3 years.
The salary range is 3000-5000 AED depending on experience.
The job generally requires the ability to perform the following duties:
- Develop and execute recruiting plans
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees
- Develop and track goals for the recruiting and hiring process
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives
- Handle administrative duties and recordkeeping
- Collect data on cost per hire and time-to-hire
- Screen applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Work with hiring managers to create job descriptions
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
An HR recruiter's main goal is to efficiently and effectively fill open positions. They develop local and national recruiting plans using traditional sourcing strategies and new, creative recruiting ideas. They also may test applicants and extend job offers.
Education, Training, & Certification
At least a bachelor’s degree is required for this position.
- Education: This position usually requires a bachelor's degree in human resources or business with coursework in business, psychology, writing, communication, management, and accounting.
- Experience: Employers usually want to see some experience in human resources and prefer corporate recruiting experience.
- Certification: Some employers may require or prefer candidates to have Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification, which is offered by the Society for Human Resource Management.
HR Recruiter Skills & Competencies
To be successful in this role, you’ll generally need the following skills and qualities:
- Communication skills: Recruiters communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads. They must also be able to communicate with potential job candidates.
- Interpersonal skills: Recruiters must have the ability to work with various departments on filling open positions and fostering teamwork. They must also be able to effectively deal with potential candidates.
- Decision-making skills. Recruiters must be able to review candidates’ applications and decide whether or not they meet the qualifications to be considered for positions.
- Discretion: Like most human resources positions, recruiters often deal with confidential information.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 – AED5,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- UAE Consultancy: 3 years (Required)
- English and Hindi (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
Application Deadline: 27/05/2022
Expected Start Date: 25/05/2022