- To attend and handle all guest requests received for internal services, as per the hotel standards and procedures.
- To answer and handle calls and messages, properly using the telephone etiquettes and Sofitel standards.
- To ensure that all guests enjoy their stay being offered the finest personal service.
- To respect the privacy of the guests and the confidentiality of the information.
- To report any guest comment or complaint.
- To set-up inventory and monitor supplies and other commodities upon guest requests.
- To update the above items’ availability in the PMS.
- To be aware of and to follow emergency and security procedures.
- To fulfill administrative tasks, housekeeping office coordination and filing.
- To respect key handling procedures.
- To read and update logbooks.
- To update guest history in the PMS.
- To keep all equipment clean, areas tidy and well maintained as per the Housekeeping Operations Manual.
- To carry out special projects according to given assignments.
- To attend a daily line up briefing with the Housekeeping team.
- To coordinate with all departments as per guests and operational needs.
- To inform concerned division or department heads whenever a matter is delayed or not solved.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub sections of the Housekeeping Department.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as assigned by the Assistant Housekeeping Manager and the Executive housekeeper.
Other jobs you may like