IT Administrator@Ghantoot Landscpaing posted 3 weeks ago
Role: IT Sytem Administrator
· Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
· Proficient in LAN, WAN, access points.
· Router management.
· Crimping and network designing.
· Give remote support to end users.
· Managing NAS drive and backup.
· Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
· Creating user accounts and performing access control.
· Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
· Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
· Knowledge of Firewall / VPN / Antivirus systems / Email Archiving / System Backup / IP Telephone System
· Knowledge in Outlook, email configuration management etc
· Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
· Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
· Proficient in MS Office (including outlook), Telephones, CCTV, Desktop support, Hardware and Networking.
· Proficient administration in AutoDesk, Adobe Acrobat, ERP.
· Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science.
· Certifications from Microsoft / Cisco will be preferred.
· Knowledge of computer hardware and networking systems.
· Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· IT Field Support – 3 years to 5 years
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From AED5,000.00 per month