IT Engineer@Securintec Information Technology Infrastructure posted 2 weeks ago
Minimum 2 years of experience in IT Networking, Systems, Servers, Data Centers (Hardware and Software)
- Running regular checks on networks and data security
- Identifying and acting on opperchunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
- Designing training programs and workshop for staff
- Conducting regular system audits
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
- Assist to set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.) to ensure its functionality.
- Create backups of data and protect data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure data storage and other necessary means.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in similar role working experience in a technical support/helpdesk, high profile customer service environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- IT related certifications desirable.
- Experience in the use and support of Disk imaging, remote access and knowledge of phone system support is required.
- Strong competence with the various tools, procedures, programming languages used to accomplish the job.
- Strong experience in the use of IT related software and hardware, printers, and using Helpdesk software.
- Able to demonstrate leadership skills and take ownership of customer issues reported and provide escalation as deemed appropriate to ensure management awareness of severe problems or calls that are exceeding documented target resolution times.
- Strong computer skills needed to research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to customer issues
- Willingness to comply with standard procedures for proper handoff of unresolvable issues to the appropriate internal teams in order to maximize customer satisfaction
- Commitment to documenting knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- UAE: 1 year (Preferred)
- IT / Electronics: 1 year (Required)
- ENGLISH (Required)
- ARABIC (Preferred)
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or willing to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
All customers are required to wear a mask, curbside pickup available, common surfaces are sanitized regularly, vaccination requirements etc.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- IT Engineer: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 05/07/2022