IT Security & Compliance Officer@B&S posted 3 weeks ago
Reach your full potential as an IT Security & Compliance Officer
As an IT Security & Compliance officer, you are part of a young, driven team with experienced colleagues. This role ensures the secure operation of the in-house computer systems, servers, and network connections per our internal processes, procedures, and compliance requirements.
As an IT Security & Compliance Officer, you:
- develop, review, and modify information security and privacy policies.
- oversee the information security programs including data protection, risk management, and compliance testing.
- design and execute audit procedures to assess and measure company compliance with its security policies and procedures relevant to CMMC, SOC2, ISO27001, NIST, GDPR etc.
- manage compliance testing and monitoring of current and future regulatory obligations, and other regulatory matters as required.
- Investigate, document, , and report cybersecurity compliance issues and incidents, where necessary.
- evaluate internal operational and procedural policies as well as standard in terms of IT and Cyber security.
- have in-depth knowledge of ISO27k series audit, pre-planning and post audit report development.
- apply for compliance certification and regulatory approval.
This is you
With your strong IT security and compliance background, you know how to secure the systems andservers per security procedure and compliance requirements. With your IT knowledge and eager mentality, you get to the bottom of things until the problem is solved.
- have 5+ years of IT experience with a focus on security and compliance;
- have a Bachelor’s degree in IT or computer science;
- have knowledge and understanding of PCI, GDPR, FISMA, NIST, and SOC-2 information security standards and frameworks;
- have experience writing policies, procedures, and controls in one or more standards/frameworks;
- have knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols and network security methodologies;
- have knowledge of risk management processes;
- have knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities;
- have experience with Risk Management in both a compliance and security context;
- have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and the skills to deal with ambiguity;
- have a high level of attention to detail and be a self-starter with the ability to work independently, multi-task, and adjust to shifting priorities.
- have professional information security certifications like ISO 27001, CISSP, CISM, or other relevant security-related designations (advantage).
We offer you
- A good salary fitting with your experience, plus a yearly performance based bonus
- Company sponsored visa along with health insurance
- Leave benefits as per UAE labour law
- Annual air-ticket to your home country
- Relocation assistance
- The most up to date hardware and software to ensure you complete your job in the best way possible.
This is B&S
B&S exists to make premium consumer goods available to everyone, anywhere. We believe that getting access to consumer products that bring joy and comfort into everyday lives, should be easy around the globe.
With our ever-growing international network and physical local presence, we bring suppliers, logistics partners, wholesalers, retailers and consumers all over the world together that are in many ways difficult to connect. We partner with the world’s premium consumer brands in beauty, liquors, personal care, food, health and consumer electronics to serve millions of consumers daily – either directly or through our wholesaler and reseller partners.
Powered by our high-tech platform and arising from supply chain expertise, we provide sourcing, warehousing, distribution, digital commerce, marketing and brand development solutions that enhance choice, speed up delivery, drive conversion and increase reach.
Our recruitment process
I'm only one phone call away!
More opportunities in Tech