Junior AccountantFull time @SEVEN STAR GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEMS TRADING posted 7 months ago
Should be able to assist the daily and report to the Senior Accountant. Main responsibilities include analyzing accounting data, producing financial reports or statements, making invoices, and monitoring customer payments.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Assess with the daily operations of the accounting department including:
– Prepare and maintain cash flow analyses as needed and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
– Maintain cash controls, accounts payable and accounts receivable systems to ensure complete and accurate records.
– Cash receipts
– Cheque runs
– Managing utility bills and petty cash.
• Account statement reconciliations
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
• Coordinate with the annual audits.
• Meet financial accounting objectives.
• Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
• Data entry and reconciliation for creditor n debtors for purchase invoices,
• Obtain payment approval prior to release of any payment.
• Passing delivery notes, passing goods received notes, verifying physical stock.
• Accounting Application Tally ERP 9, EResource ERP, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Candidates who are currently in UAE will be preferred.
• Graduate in Commerce or Finance & Banking or Hons in Accounting
• Nature and length of previous experience: minimum 3-5 years of experience working as an accountant in any UAE entity
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Time management, communication, can work under pressure, quick task performer
• Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
About the Company
Plug Motors is the official distributor of super Soco electric vehicles in the UAE.