Junior Digital Marketer – Learning & Development@Chalhoub Group posted 2 weeks ago
Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation’s growth, we are looking to develop a world class digital and e-commerce capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organisation to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
The Junior Digital Marketer supports the promotion of Chalhoub University and the team’s activities across the Group as well as externally.
You will be instrumental in the planning, development and execution of the Chalhoub University communication strategies, to elevate the learners engagement with digital learning platforms and programs
What you'll be doing
- Additional tasks might be required, in reasonable alignment with the job role
- Is involved in all aspects of marketing and media from planning, advertising, promotions, public, media relations, product development and research.
- Plan, implement, develop, and execute successful Chalhoub University communications and marketing strategies and campaigns to drive growth of the Chalhoub University platform.
- Develop solid understanding of the Chalhoub University offerings in order to design relevant and engaging content for marketing purposes.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to write communication tools (newsletters, posts, press releases, email newsletters, quotes, briefing documents, presentations…) in line with the Group’s brand identity guidelines.
- Assist in creating and managing learning support tools (course branding, platform graphics, videos, brochures, presentations, invitations, roll-up banner, etc.) by supporting in their design, copywriting, and assisting until their final production.
- Work closely with different stakeholders to communicate about Chalhoub University programmes and events, innovation and priorities to enhance overall engagement.
- Follow up closely on the plans’ implementation, schedule and activities.
- Audits various aspects of deliverables to ensure the preservation of the image of the Chalhoub University brand.
- Carry out local market research, customer survey, assessing customer demands, brand positioning, monitor competitors’ activities, and evaluating market campaigns.
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed.
- Review the impact of marketing campaigns and activities and make adjustments as necessary related to future endeavors.
INTERNAL SOCIAL COMMUNICATIONS PLATFORMS
- Drive internal Social media strategy execution for Chalhoub University.
- Benchmark current practices with current trends and audience preferences.
- Assist in designing and implementing social media strategy to align with the business goals.
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI.
- Liaise with the external agencies and stakeholders.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 2-3 years’ experience in a digital marketing position with an international company
- Diploma/Degree in a Marketing discipline
- Working knowledge of email marketing platforms, Google Analytics, graphic design and video editing tools
- Familiarity with digital learning platforms
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- A fluent command of spoken & written English is a must; Arabic will be a plus
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.